See below for lesson plans and resources on prayer and our Creed.
- Praying the Hours
- Daily Cycle or Hours of Prayer in the Church
- Prayers for Parents and Children
- Blessing for the Church School Year
- The Church is a Therapeutic Center: information for a high school lesson on the Orthodox point of view of the Church as a spiritual hospital.
- The Prayer Pail: information on a PreK –K craft on saying prayers before bed.
This sections includes information on the prayer: Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal, have mercy on us.
- Trisagion Prayers
- Trisagion Morning Prayers
- The Trisagion Prayers
- Trisagion – OrthodoxWiki
- The Trisagion: commentary on the Trisagion prayers
A series of lesson on The Creed. The lessons are divided by age group. Power Point presentations are included for you to use along with the lessons.
- The Nicene Creed: an explanation of every line of the Creed
- The Symbol of Faith: a basic history of The Creed
- The Creed: an example of a 5th grade lesson
- Nicene Creed Lesson Plan: 5th/6th grades
- Nicene Creed Lesson Plan: 7th grade
- Nicene Creed Lesson Plan: High School
- The Nicene Creed: a Power Point of the Nicene Creed lessons
- God The Father Part 1 – The Creed: a PowerPoint explaining "Who is God" for high school students
Reach out to email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.