Exploring the Gospel is important for all ages!
Use the following lesson plans to shape your Gospel centered lessons.
- Bible Basics: a lesson for middle school and above
- Daniel in the Lion’s Den: a lesson for elementary school
- Loving God: a lesson for PreK – 1st grade
- God Loves Us: several lessons broken down by grade from K - 12
- Cleaning my Temple: a lesson for elementary school with the objective of young people realizing that their body is a temple where Christ lives
- When You Do This Unto Me: a high school lesson on Matthew 25:31
- The History of Israel
- Luke 8:41-56
- Luke 18:18-27
- Gospel of Mark – Theophany
- Gospel of Luke – Zacchaeus
- Gospel Matt 15:21-28: a lesson on intercessory prayer
Use the following visuals to aid the delivery of your lesson and help the children retain information in a fun way.
- Books of the Old Testament: a banner designed by Father Jon Emmauelson showing the books of the Old Testament
- Books of the New Testament: a banner designed by Father Jon Emmauelson showing the books of the New Testament
- Bible Crossword Puzzle: a crossword puzzle for upper elementary classes and above
- Daniel in the Lion’s Den: a visual for the lesson listed above
- Gospel Book: an image of Holy Gospel
Reach out to [email protected] and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.