In this section are sample curriculums for Sunday School. Click the links to view/download each document.
- How to Prepare a Curriculum: A step by step guide on how to prepare your curriculum for your Sunday School
- Best Practices: A guide on how to develop a well rounded curriculum using the best practices of your teachers.
- Catechism Curriculum Lessons: An outline format of the Curriculum from Pre-K to 12th grade, Reference Curriculum Books for Sunday School for a list of textbooks per grade.
- Curriculum Books for Sunday School: A list of textbooks per grade level.
- Needs for Sunday School: A list of supplements per grade level.
Sample Sunday School Programs/Curriculums:
Sample curriculums used at different Greek Orthodox Parishes – all are loosely based off of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America’s curriculum.
- Holy Trinity Cathedral, Charlotte, NC – Curriculum
- Holy Trinity Cathedral, Charlotte, NC – Resources for Catechism
- St. John the Baptist GOC, Tampa, FL – Curriculum
- Holy Transfiguration GOC, Marietta, GA – Curriculum
- St. Thomas GOC, Cherry Hill, NJ – Curriculum
High School Curriculums:
Use these resources to engage your high school aged students.
- 10-12th Grade Curriculum Outline
- 11-12th Grade Curriculum Outline 1
- 11-12th Grade Curriculum Outline 2
Objectives and Guidelines:
Information on guidelines that parishes have submitted to their teachers and parents plus a sample calendar for the Sunday School year.
- Goals of Religious Education Guidelines
- Religious Education Program Objectives
- Sunday School Calendar
- Sunday School Director – Goals and Objectives
- Sunday School Objectives and Guidelines
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.